Canon LBP1120 Driver
Canon LBP1120 Driver Download for windows 10 8 7 32-bit/64-bit – The Canon LBP-1120 has a conventional ‘bread container’ design, with a curved front as well as leading surface area and also paper feeding from a near-vertical port at the rear of the machine’s top cover. It feeds through and around the drum and departures from a 2nd port, at the front of the leading cover.
See Also : Canon K10339 Driver
Canon prices quote the printer as a 10ppm device, and it could get somewhere near to this in draft setting, but for typical printing we gauged it at simply over 6.5 ppm. This is still closer to spec than several other producers attain and is a sensible speed for a personal printer. At a ranked 62dBA, the Canon LBP-1120 isn’t really quiet when printing– definitely a lot noisier compared to a typical inkjet.
printerndriver.com provides download printer drivers for Canon LBP1120 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|LBP1120 R1.10 V1.1||Windows 7 (32-bit)|
Windows Vista (32-bit)
|LBP1120 CAPT Printer Driver R1.00||Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|LBP1120 CAPT Printer Driver V2.71||Linux||Download|
|LBP1120 Canon CAPT Printer Driver||Linux||Download|
How To Install Setup Canon LBP1120 Printer Drivers ?
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Driver Printer Canon LBP1120 you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.