Canon PIXMA E510 Driver
The Canon PIXMA E510 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer is the preferred alternative for you. The portable design as well as smooth completed edges gives it a wise and elegant look. It weighs 5 kg, making it lightweight as well as mobile. To include ease, all the buttons lie on the 7-segment LED front panel.
High-speed and exceptional quality printing
The Canon PIXMA E510 Driver could print at a blazingly fast speed of mono 8.6 ipm and colour 5.0 ipm for A4 dimension documents. It has a FINE cartridge innovation that not just delivers extraordinary prints with boosted colours however additionally increases print rate without affecting the top quality of prints. With 4800×1200 dpi, you can witness incredible print top quality.
printerndriver provides download printer drivers for Canon PIXMA E510 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA E510 download for Windows (32-bit /64 bit) : Download Here
Canon PIXMA E510 download for Mac : Download Here
Canon PIXMA E510 download for Linux (Debian) : Download Here
Canon PIXMA E510 download for Linux (RPM) : Download Here
How To Install Setup Canon PIXMA E510 Printer Drivers?
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Driver Printer Canon 510 you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.