Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Download – The Canon Pixma iP1800 is a design of simplicity. Its all-black body procedures 17.4 inches broad, 6 inches tall, and also 9.3 inches deep, and evaluates a feather-light 7.3 pounds. A straightforward paper assistance flap opens up from the top, and it showcases adjustable paper overviews. Sadly, there is no result tray; printed web pages are merely ejected from the front of the printer.
The Canon Pixma iP1800 makes use of a two-tank ink system: one black storage tank as well as one tricolor storage tank (cyan, yellow, magenta). Transforming the containers is an easy task: when you open up the body of the printer, the print head glides forward. Merely pop out the diminished tanks and also appear fresh ones. Canon provides both normal- and high-capacity replacement tanks
printerndriver provides download printer drivers for Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver Download
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00||Windows 7/7 x64||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.05||Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver Ver. 6.2.1||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon Pixma iP1800 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.