Canon pixma ip4500 Driver
The Canon Pixma iP4500 layout is simple and uncomplicated– the body is primarily black, with silver accents. It measures 17.5 inches vast, 11.9 inches deep, and 6.3 inches tall, and considers 15.2 extra pounds. The only attributes in the printer’s control board are a PictBridge USB port, power and cancel/feed buttons, and also an input resource switch that changes between paper trays.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Review
You obtain 2 paper input alternatives on this version: the back input folds up open from the top/back edge of the printer, and the cassette pulls out from the bottom/front. Both could hold up to 150 pages of simple paper. Canon advises placing stiffer media such as photo paper in the rear input, as paper in the cassette is compelled to flex around a roller. Both inputs have flexible paper guides, so both could manage a wide range of paper dimensions. A panel in the front of the printer folds out to serve as the output tray.
printerndriver provides download printer drivers for Canon pixma ip4500 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Printer Driver Ver. 2.11 (Windows) (32-bit /64 bit) : Download Here
Printer Driver (macOS) for Mac : Download Here
How To Install Setup Canon PIXMA iP4500 Printer Drivers?
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon pixma ip4500 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.