Canon Pixma iX6560 Driver
Canon Pixma iX6560 Driver Download for Windows 10,8,7,XP , Mac and Linux – This Canon Pixma iX6560 Inkjet Printer testimonial. This printer is really business-like with its capacity to create innovative styles that capture the attention of any prospective customer. It supplies high performance printing with a rapid speed that satisfies universal ISO standards. So you are guaranteed of phenomenal top quality.
Canon Pixma iX6560 includes the Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE which has been improved for your web printing needs. This enables you to clip, edit as well as publish just the web material that you want. You can, initially, reorganize the design before printing. This allows you conserve a lot more on schedule and paper.
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma iX6560 Driver Download
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c for Windows||Download|
|iX6500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a for Windows||Download|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP/XP x64)||Download|
|iX6500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)||Download|
|iX6500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.37.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||Download|
|LPR printer driver For Linux||Downoad|
Read Also :
How To Install Setup Canon Pixma iX6560 Printer Drivers ?
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon Pixma iX6560 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.