Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver
The Canon Pixma MG3650 is a budget friendly and versatile multifunction inkjet printer for residence users– but, as constantly with affordable printers, you should keep an eye on the expense of the replacement ink cartridges.
The small cost means the Canon Pixma MG3650 doesn’t have way too many fuss. There’s no LCD manage screen, as an example. There’s simply a little collection of switches on the top-left edge of the printer as well as the expression which comes to mind when we examined build quality was “affordable as well as joyful”.
printerndriver provides download printer drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3650 link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Download
Download : MG3650 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.0 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download : MG3650 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download : MG3650 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon Pixma MG3650 driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.