Canon Pixma MP220 Driver
Luckily, the Canon Pixma MP220 is more than capable of carrying out printing, scanning and copying jobs to a high standard and also provides a host of attributes that can help support a home office.
It certainly looks the get rid of a neat interface that supplies an easy way to navigate through the maker’s array of features. Perhaps one of the most recognizable benefit to using this printer is in the scanner it has. This really does deliver clear results and also has functions that can help breathe new life into old photos.
Unfortunately, the Canon Pixma MP220 doesn’t supply the perfect service to your home office printing. The paper tray can at times be challenging to gain access to as well as replenish whilst the device does not utilize an individual ink cartridge system which indicates you’re most likely to invest a lot more on consumables.
printerndriver provides download printer drivers for Canon Pixma MP220 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
|Drivers||Operating System (OS)||Download|
|MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||Download|
|MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0||(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
|MP220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0||(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||Download|
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon Pixma MP220 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.