Canon Pixma MP610 Driver
Canon Pixma MP610 Driver For Windows 10,8,7 32-bit/64-bit – the Canon PIXMA MP610 multifunction is most definitely appropriate for households. This midrange multifunction is the little bro of Canon’s front runner PIXMA MP970. If rate is a variable, the MP610 is certainly beneficial taking into consideration.
See Also : Canon Pixma iP2700 Driver
Rate isn’t a priority in the PIXMA variety of multifunctions, but the MP610 still does a respectable task. It handled to print basic message documents at 17.1 web pages per min using draft quality as well as 10ppm using normal quality. Draft quality message documents with graphical elements will publish at 9.4 ppm; they will print at 6ppm using typical top quality.
printerndriver.com provides download printer drivers for Canon Pixma MP610 link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon Pixma MP610 Driver Download
Download Here : MP610 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
Download Here : MP610 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP
Source : Canon
How To Install Setup Canon Pixma MP610 Printer Drivers ?
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon Pixma MP610 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.