Lexmark X1240 Driver
Lexmark X1240 Driver for windows 10,8,7/ Mac and Linux – this Lexmark X1240 driver printer and scanner Color All-In-One Printer could Publish, Check and also Replicate at the touch of a button! Publish up to 17 ppm black, approximately 9 ppm shade as well as obtain top quality outcomes; Print up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (photo paper in finest mode). With the Lexmark X1240 you obtain one-touch scanning with 48-bit shade flatbed scanner as well as one-touch color copying with a PC!
See Also : Lexmark MS610dn Driver
printerndriver.com provides download printer drivers for Lexmark X1240 link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Lexmark X1240 Driver Download
|Lexmark X1240 for Windows 7 (32-bit)||Download|
|Lexmark X1240 for Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Lexmark X1240 for Windows XP||Download|
|Lexmark X1240 for Windows 2000||Download|
|Lexmark X1240 for Windows Server 2003 32 bit||Download|
How To Install Setup Lexmark X1240 Printer Drivers ?
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Lexmark X1240 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.
Incoming search terms:
- printer driver lexmark x1240