Canon PIXMA MP258 Driver
The PIXMA MP258 Image all-in-one Printer support ChromaLife100 plus Photo System which can store up to 300-year album life when combine with FINE print head, initial ink as well as Photo Paper And also GlossyII Photo Paper.
PIXMA MP258 offering high-quality shade printing, scanning and duplicating at a completely budget friendly rate. Including Canon’s FINE Cartridge with 2pl and also 4800 x 1200 dpi image print resolution, additionally with borderless printing capacity of up to A4 size, it delivers prints with superior picture lab quality.
printerndriver provides download printer drivers for Canon PIXMA MP258 Driver link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Yosemite/ Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP258 Driver Download
|Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Windows 8.1 (32bit)||Download|
|Windows 8.1 (64bit)||Download|
|Linux IJ Driver||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner||Download|
How To Install Setup Canon PIXMA MP258 Printer Drivers ?
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Driver Printer Pixma 258 you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.