Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
The Canon Pixma Pro-10 pigment inkjet printer falls squarely in the middle of Canon’s expert printer offering, enhancing what seems a sustained difficulty to Epson’s supremacy in the art desktop computer printer market. Resting below the first-rate Pixma Pro-1 as well as above the dye-based Pro-100.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver is well placed as an attractive alternative for any kind of professional photographer wanting to create excellent quality A3+ (13″x19″) prints. Like its bigger as well as extra expensive sibling, the Canon Pro-10 makes use of Canon’s LUCIA pigment ink set, which provides better print durability compared to dye-based inks like the ones found in the more budget friendly Pro-100.
Read Also : Canon PIXMA MP258 Driver
printerndriver provides download printer drivers for Canon PIXMA PRO-10 link leads directly from the official website you can download Canon easy-just one click, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Download
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1,Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
How To Install Setup Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Drivers ?
Setup instruction :
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.